Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Change Change Change(moved to Wordpress) {New Moon Solar Eclipse in Gemini}

Last (20th) Sunday was the New Moon Solar Eclipse in Gemini. I know, a long terminological sentence. :p Powerpacked too. Usually I anticipate wonderingly how it (universal events) will manifest in my life. This month however, I was mentally ahead of the time, with all the 10th house action going on (also where this event occurred for me Sunday). All of May & late April I prepared my seed, & it was ripe for planting (yes, I realize that's an oxymoron- I'm quite fond of it) by Sunday. And here it is!!  A new name, new blogsite, new offerings, & new look. I know I just changed my Blogger URL, but I'm not even going to apologize! I just hope you lovely ladies will join me at Genuine Essence. <3

Solar Eclipses are life changing- solar is life, eclipse is change. Unpredictable, pure change.  New Moon's are also change- new cycle, new movement- like pressing the 'refresh' button. I wrote to  someone that New Moon's require us to go inward to initiate the change- Moon is our inner emotional environment, therefore Lunar events always illuminate the core.

Gemini is all about communication & connections. Words...words....words...& anything that connects people in a mental way. So I thought it was perfect timing to launch a new name & site. :D Gemini is also doubly cool 'cause it's the Twins-therefore I now officially (10th house) offer photography & astrology!

This is a very belated update- I finally got a job, & have been working almost everyday. I'm not complaining, haha! I enjoy it- it's a hostess job at a restaurant. It's pretty simple- I still make mistakes but apparently that never ends...which is hard for me to swallow sometimes...but I haven't been working more than 2 weeks, so...

Anyway, I know this launch won't be immediate take off- everything is progress...or is it process...or both.  I'm still adjusting to having a job & keeping everything else up. I'll get the hang of it. I appreciate all support & encouragement I've been receiving. :)